The Clawsion is a beast-based pet.
The Clawsion (CLAW-see-on) is an ice-blue mammal with traits from both cats and bears. It has large round ears, wide emerald green eyes, and prominent sabre fangs. Its body resembles a stocky, bob-tailed cat with a pair of white-feathered wings. Its chest, belly, and diamond-shaped markings are blue-white; smaller diamond markings and a collar-like marking at its throat are lilac; and its ears, nose, the soles of its paws, and the tip of its stubby tail are dark blue.
Did You Know?Edit
- Clawsions are omnivorous animals, feeding mainly on pine sap, insects, shellfish, and honeycomb. Their fangs are used primarily to bite through tree bark to get at the sap.
- Clawsions need to chew on things regularly to keep their teeth clean.
- The Klawsion is a minion with a strong resemblance to this pet.
- They are native to the forests of Arctic Frost.
- They stand at about 12-16 inches (30-40 cm) tall and can weigh anywhere from 50-55 lbs (22-25kg).
- A baby clawsion is known as a "sapling."